Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

First things Third

So I need to tell you what my reading preferences are. This is kind of hard because I'll start to read anything, but  I am guilty of a book sin-I don't always finish a book. I can't help it. I just get bored easily and being in college I don't have all the free time to read books that aren't textbooks. Let alone books to read for entertainment. Whatever, one book sin is ok. But if I start dog-earring pages you have my permission to take me to a book priest to set me straight.



But in all seriousness I mostly enjoy classics, dystopian fiction, and some young adult books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...