Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday


Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking The Spine.
This is a blog hop that focuses on upcoming books we are dying to read.
The book I'm waiting on is:
Never Too Far (Fallen Too Far, #2)
Never Too Far by Abbi Glines
Find it on Goodreads
It had been three weeks, four days and twelve hours since I’d seen her. Since she’d torn my heart out. If I had been drinking, I’d blame it on the alcohol. It had to be an illusion; a desperate one. But I hadn’t been drinking. Not a drop. There was no mistaking Blaire. It was her. She was actually here. 

 Blaire was back in Rosemary.

It's the second in a series. I need this book to see if Blaire's pregnant. I am convinced she is. 
The release date is March 12, 2013.
Edit: When I made the post the release date was March 12. Now it's February 26! AHH!
What book are you waiting on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...