Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday


Wishlist Wednesday is hosted by Pen to Paper.
This is a blog hop focused on books in our wishlist.
This week I'm wishing for:
Red-Headed Stepchild (Sabina Kane, #1)
Red-Headed Stepchild
by Jaye Wells
Find it on Goodreads:
In a world where being of mixed-blood is a major liability, Sabina Kane has the only profession fit for an outcast: assassin. But, her latest mission threatens the fragile peace between the vampire and mage races and Sabina must scramble to figure out which side she's on. She's never brought her work home with her---until now. 

 This time, it's personal.

I read a sample of it on my Kindle. I LOVED it! My friend tried to get me to read it in high school. But back then I hadn't started getting into Urban Fantasy. Now that I have and know that I love it, I'm going to have to buy this one.
However I don't exactly like paying over 5 bucks for an ebook. If I'm going to spend that much money I might as well buy the whole damn thing. 

What's in your wishlist?

1 comment:

  1. The joy of playing Mermaid Millions.

    G club It is another way you can participate in the Mermaid Millions and other gambling games to meet the wishes of the Internet gambler is about to rest. It has been in business for over 12 years and is widely known in the field of computer network gambling across South East Asia.
    Mermaid Games Millions is one of the best slot games. The most popular. You can play 5 slots with 15 paylines. Choose your play amount, then spin the spin and wait for the image to appear. There are some great symbols that will help you boost your winning streak and win prizes in spinning slots. And unless the game Mermaid, then we also have the best of the game, more than 500 more accounts, you can choose to play each other according to the style of each of you.
    Do not wait to join the festivities together. We have a dedicated team of dedicated staff waiting for all 24 hours of non-stop service at the site. จีคลับ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...