Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, August 16, 2013

Life Update

It's been a while since I posted on here. For those of you who don't know, I suffer from depression. This past year it has gotten worse. My feelings of uselessness,  hopelessness, and despair were out of control. Living got harder than it had ever been before. The suicidal thoughts got to a point where I was planning to act on them. Before this year reading was an escape. A way to get away from my feelings that drown me. But reading stopped being enjoyable. It became a chore. I tried and tried to get interested in reading but I couldn't. I have had depression for many years but it had never got to the point that reading was dreadful. And when I did read books I just wasn't up for reviewing them. Or even talking about them with friends.

While I still have suicidal thoughts on an almost daily basis, I'm getting help. I still have these thoughts and feelings but I am slowly getting better. I read a book! I wrote notes on that book! I am deciphering those notes to write a review!

I hope you guys are doing well.

Love,
Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...