Ton Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is Top 10 favorite characters. These aren't in any particular order.
1. Atticus Finch from To Kill a Mockingbird- He has to be my favorite male book character. I adore him, what he stands for, his morality, the type of father he it, the great man he is, and I think I could go on forever.
2. Scout Finch from
To Kill a Mockingbird - I love her too. She's so funny, and innocent, and strong for such a small child.
3. Two-Bit Matthews from The Outsiders- Two-Bit's a great friend and makes me laugh. I would marry him in a heartbeat.
4. Zach from The Gallagher Girls series- He's so good to Cammie, and he's smart, and he's a freaking spy/assassin.
5. Cammie Morgan
from The Gallagher Girls series - She kicks major ass!
6.Fred and George from the Harry Potter series- Funny, adorable, good brothers, what else could I want?
7. Snape from the Harry Potter series - I loved him as a villian. Then I got smacked in the face with more love when I found out what he did for Harry.
8. Lex from Croak - She's funny, works hard, and also struggles with doing what's right. Plus she doesn't give a shit. The exact attitude I have.
9. Ponyboy Curtis
from The Outsiders - Oh Ponyboy. How do I explain my love for you?
10. Rashel from the second story in Night World Number 2- Ok so the other stories are kind of stupid. But I loved her. She is so brave and strong. And she has a great sense of morality. She risked her life so she could save those girls.