1. The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton- It's pretty short and very good. I've read it in a day multiple times.
2. The Gallagher Girls Series by Ally Carter- These are such great books. I love Cammie and all the things that happens in the books. How could you not want to read them so quickly? It's a girls boarding school of spies!
3. Heist Society by Ally Carter- Another book by Ally Carter. This book is similar to The Gallagher Girls books in that they it's fast paced, great plot, fun, and her writing is really good. READ HER!
4. The first few Harry Potter books by J.K. Rowling.
5. Past Perfect by Leila Sales- I read this one in a day. I actually blew off studying for a test so I could read it. *Shrug
6. Fruits Basket series by Natsuki Takaya- It's a manga so it's really easy to read; they are funny and totally adorable. You could read multiples of these in one day.
7. Diary of a Wimpy Kid series by Jeff Kinney- It's cartoon book. You can read the whole series in a day. Greg and his family are so funny!
8. To Catch a Pirate by Jade Parker- This is a cliche romance book about pirates. Sounds hideous! But I couldn't help but love it. And finish it within a day.
9. Impulse by Ellen Hopkins- Her books seem long but are written in short verse. Each page only has a few lines. I didn't read this one in a day. But school hadn't got in the way I could have. It's a bit dark, but it's very good.
10. The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver- I actually regret reading this one in a day. It was not face paced and drug on through most of the book. But I loved the character Beck, he kept me reading, and reading, and reading.
What are your picks?