Book Chat is hosted by the one and only Misty over at The Book Rat. This week's topic is books I'd bring on a desert island.
1. Book You've Read Before: I would pick The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton. There's no way I am going to an island without my favorite book/most prized possession.
2. Book You've Never Read: The Stand Complete and Uncut Edition by Stephen King. I have always meant to read it, on a desert island I finally can.
3. Childhood Favorite: Hoot by Carl Hiaasen.
4. Series: I am torn between Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter and Harry Potter.
5. Freebie: To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee.