Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Stacking the Shelves 5/20

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.

I bought some books from Amazon and this one got here 4 days earlier than expected!
Ten Cents a Dance
Ten Cents a Dance by Christine Fletcher

I got a few more e-books this week.

This Time You Lose
This Time You Lose by Chris Stralyn

Haven
Haven by A.R. Ivanovich


Update: I forgot to put that both the e-books were free from the Amazon Kindle store. So if you are interested, check it out! But they might not be free anymore. :(

Don't forget to leave your book haul in the comments!

9 comments:

  1. Interesting books. This Time You Lose looks scary lol. Enjoy!

    Thanks for stopping by my IMM!! :)

    Emily@Emily's Crammed Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have added This Time You Lose to my TBR list. It sounds like it will be a very good read.

    Nancy @ The Avid Reader

    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Time You Lose looks creepy. :D Awesome haul. Hope you enjoy them all!
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look really interesting, especially This Time You Lose. Happy reading!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all new to me books, I love it when that happens!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Lily
    So say we all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Ten Cents A Dance sounds fantastic! I've never heard of it, but have now added it to my to-read list.

    Thanks again for stopping by my blog! I've followed you via GFC. :) Happy Reading!

    ~Merin @ Read and Reviewed

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome haul! Looks like you have some wonderful reading in your future! :)

    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've gotten a bunch of free Kindle books from Amazaon lately.

    Here's my post:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/05/stacking-shelves-52012.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gotta love free books, especially when you're in college! Enjoy them! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...